PRO-Supreme PVC Type 2 Cable
Ventcroft are one of the largest UK manufacturers of intruder alarm cable, we do not use CCA conductors, all our cables are manufactured using Grade 1 tinned copper. The Union ranges of intruder alarm cables are specifically designed & tailored to suit the individual performance and cost requirements of contractors installing and servicing domestic & light commercial systems and high security & large commercial alarm systems.
PRO-Supreme Alarm Cable is a range with each conductor core being 7 strands of tinned copper to provide a resistance of less than 100 Ohms per km and long cable runs to sounders and devices and with sheath and insulation materials manufactured using high grade PVC to the requirements of BS 4737-3.30:2015 Type 2 cables.
PRO-Supreme Alarm Cable TYPE 2 cable complies with:-
- BS 4737-3.30:2015 (Intruder Alarm Systems in Buildings) Type 2 Cable Specifications
Material Comply with:-
- PVC Type TI 1 Insulation to BS EN 50363-3
- PVC Type TM 1 Sheath to BS EN 50363-4-1
PRO-Supreme PVC Intruder Alarm Cable
- Easy to Install and Superb Working Flexibility
- No talc excess
- Light core twist to avoid accidental cable distress
- White or Brown Sheath (other colour sheaths by arrangement MOQ may apply)
- 4, 6, 8 or 12 core Options
- 100m & 500m Reels
- UK Manufacture
- Complies with BS 4737-3.30:2015 Type 2
- 7 Strands Grade 1 Tinned Copper
- Resistance less than 100 Ohms per km
- Red Type 2 Cable Identification Ripcord
- RoHS & REACH Compliant Lead & Tin Free Outer Sheath
- CPR Certified
Union PRO-Supreme Screened Alarm Cable – PVC TYPE 2
Screened PRO-Supreme LSZH Type 1 & PRO-Supreme PVC TYPE 2 have all of the features and benefits of the standard PRO-Supreme cable type but are supplied with an Aluminium Screen/Pet foil to protect accidental damage by animals and the screen plus additional uninsulated drain wire protect the system signals against electrical interference.